Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where does it come from?!



I mentioned in an earlier post about cleaning my floors, and how it should be a whole other post in itself, well here it is.... The picture above is my washcloth after only a few swipes on my floors in our living room. Let me explain, we are not generally dirty people. We always, always, take off our shoes when we come in our house, since we do so much more walking. Futhermore, it was probably two weeks ago that I cleaned my floors, and maybe this is what I should be expecting, but my floors never got this dirty at our place in North Carolina. I guess this is just something I have to get used to and toss it up to "city life". There is a humongous living on the other side of our walls and it finds its way to seep onto our floors. Needless to say cleaning the floors could become an obsession for some people, but I'm going to try to not let it control my life! But it does feel really good to know that I have gotten up all that dirt off my floors. And, I have to say I am one tired cookie after all that cleaning!


post signature

No comments: