Saturday, January 26, 2008

Touring with Danny and Charlotte

Tim and I were really lucky to have Tim's parents come to see us only about a week after we moved in. It definately helped with the first rush of homesickness. While they were here we went to several of the tourist hotspots. We had the privilege of having one of the guys on Tim's football team take us touring. It was so much easier to have him with us considering we had no idea where we were going around the city. Needless to say at the end of it all we were all very tired. We had a busy week of going out to eat, shopping, and hanging out with friends. Danny also got to go help Tim out on a Wednesday night practice. Tim and I were so glad they could come, Thanks Danny and Charlotte! Can't wait to see you again in May!



Tim and I at one of the highest points in the city, it seems like it goes on for forever.



At the Haggai Sophia (in Turkish they pronounce it more like Aya Sophia), it is beautiful.



Drinking Turkish Coffee, I'm totally faking here, I wasn't a huge fan. But Tim surprisingly really liked it.

6 comments:

Kay Sue said...

Hey Baby - great post. I love the pictures. The picture of you all at the highest place in the city is beautiful..... The view is nice, too!

Love, you

MOM

Household6 said...

Very Cute. She did a great job. Mom's a dork, she told me you got someone in Turkey to do it for you.

Love,

H

Lindsey said...

so glad they got to visit! and i love the blog's new look! you are so high tech :) thanks for all the posts.. you are on the ball my friend!! love ya

Lottie said...

That was a fun day!

I really liked that cofee.

We will have to go there again in May.

Love,
Lottie (CTA)

Unknown said...

Um I guess I will come visit and get some coffee with Tim since you are weak and don't like it. . . I miss you Anner. :)

Unknown said...

do they have Taco Bell there? What about 4th meal?? What does he eat for 4th meal!??!?!! Krispy Kreme from scratch?