Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Have you seen our view??!



The park outside of our apartment, the literal translation of its name is Yogurt Man Park. It's got a great little track to run on, kinda like our own little Seneca Park.



View from our apartment of Fenerbache Stadium. One of the nicest soccer stadiums in Turkey. It also has a great little grocery store in its bottom level. And yes, on any given game day we hear some great cheers coming from the soccer games.



A canal across the street, when we get our boat we'll park it there. YEAH RIGHT!!

Well these are a few views of the surrounding areas in our neighborhood. I am really starting to appreciate the area we live. It has so many wonderful conviences like a bazaar on Tuesdays and Fridays that huge, and has wonderful produce. I also have a grocery store really close, and in a big city it is wonderful. We also will only be a few minutes away from our language school, which is a huge blessing. Sorry also it has taken me so long to post some photos, blogger here is really slow on photos. It has literally taken me three days to post these. I don't mean to complain but it is a little frustrating.

3 comments:

Kay Sue said...

I love seeing the pictures and I hope you post some of the inside of your apartment!!!!!

Love,

MOM

Lindsey said...

I guess something is wrong with my computer b/c i cant see the pics :( Ill try again somewhere else b/c i want to see!

Lindsey said...

nevermind i got it ha! and to rotate your pictures right click and rotate clockwise :) hope that helps! the pics are beautiful!!