Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where have we been?

About 3 weeks ago we got the dreaded gray screen and flashing question mark on our desktop which=our hard drive was done! Emails, documents, and the worst part all of our pictures GONE! I have really enjoy our MacBook and would recommend it to anyone, but man it was a PAIN to get it fixed here and find someone who would take our AppleCare. We finally got our computer back last Friday and our Internet would not work either! Luckily I have a computer friendly brother who helped us get back online. I am not sure if we are finally in the clear, but I thought I would at least blog while I still can.

This past few weeks have not been without some action. One week I almost flooded the entire apartment while trying to fix our water valve on our toilet. Water was literally pouring full blast out of the wall. I thought Levi and I would have to start treading and eventually swim out of the apartment from the balcony. I was also scared because Tim was on the European side, about an hour away, for a meeting. Luckily we have the best neighbor ever and he helped me clean up that mess! He is pictured here with Levi, we have been having tea with him occasionally, which is wonderful language practice.



Our neighbor also just yesterday helped Tim get out of the elevator which he was stuck in for about 30 mins with two of his players. We really do not know what we would do without him.

Summer has arrived, well at least to me anyways, here in Turkey. There is not a cloud in the sky, and I love it!! The produce is so delicious right now and I can't wait for the peaches to really start showing up. Levi and I have been hanging out in the baby pool on our balcony and I am not sure who likes it more at this point ; ) We are glad he is getting used to the water because this week we get to go to the beach with some local friends for 3 days. I can't wait to see my little water baby in action! No crawling yet, although he looks like he is getting close.

Tim is gearing up for another season with tryouts both this past week and the week before. He is excited about the new players that we will be adding to the Stallions family next season.

We missed yall!

Its good to be back!

Of course I wouldn't leave you without some recent pictures of our cutie!


Levi and Daddy at the last football game








post signature

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh Anna, I am so sorry to hear about your computer, elevator, and water issues! Bless your heart!

Levi is getting so big and we've been spending our days in the sprinkler and baby pool too. Sure wish we lived closer and could have a playdate:) Glad you're back in blogland!