We are starting up another football season for the Stallions, and before our opening game we were blessed to have a group of coaches from Virginia come over here and work with the team for a camp. Everyday they practiced and practiced, taking a break for lunch at our house. Levi loved hangin' with all his favorite buddies.
Tim was super pleased with how the camp turned and we were so excited to see the team learn so much from these coaches.
We also got a visit from Southeastern, who brought their basketball team to play some of the local colleges/clubs here.
Levi and I had a great time watching our favorite player.
And, Uncle Nate came to stay since he was also playing for the team. Needless to say Levi loved hanging out with his uncle and followed him all around the house.
Both groups were a lot of fun and I think the football team loved having them here. We are so grateful they traveled all this way.
We finally had the first game last week. It was scheduled for one week and got changed at least 4x! Really frustrating for a coach, and therefore a coach's wife : )
But we finally had it.
1. It was hot, beautiful, not a cloud in the sky kind of day, but a little warm
2. I kept telling the coach to put this tough guy in, I don't think he heard me.
3. Football jerseys smell yucky while washing them a week before a game.
4. The coach looked super cute, and very professional.
5. We were so proud of all the players. They played so well and have improved a lot.
6. Referees can be unfair.
7. Do not place large bottles of water around angry coaches.
8. Had SO much fun with all my buddies on the sidelines. Including the Waters girls, Rindy, and Nilgun.
9. We'll get em' next time ; )
Our next game is this weekend, Sunday we think so far....
We will keep you posted!
Maybe we'll have Levi give you a call.