Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hi, it's me again.

I know I have been missing. I hadn't really felt that guilty about the way I have neglected our blog until recently. Today I was looking at my sisters blog and saw a link to mine in which the most recent post was "3 months!". The fact that Levi is 2 days away from being 5 months reminded me again that I am a terrible blogger. I love looking at other peoples blogs and know I do not do my part to contribute to the blogging world. I feel like I do one of these posts every couple of months in which I try to make excuses for my negligence and this blog is no different. We are tired. Each and every day lately has been packed to the minute it seems. Each night I feel like we are rushing to get Levi bathed and I am scurrying around trying to find something to make for dinner, which recently has been around 8:00. A few weeks ago we started apartment hunting and were blessed to find one that suited all of our needs and we love it! (Pictures later on in this post) In the midst of all of that we have looked, signed and moved in in the course of a few weeks. We have internet now, it took awhile, and I still have some rooms that need to be organized. Pictures of their status will not be shared, but it feels so good to be settled again.

In other news the Stallions added a new member to the football team this past game, # 7, and I have to admit he is really cute in his uniform ; ) None other than Coach Tim Akin helped the Stallions take their first victory with a score of 20-0. He would never tell you but he scored 2 Touchdowns!! We were all so proud of the team, they did awesome! It was a cold day but filled with lots of fun with the small crowd of friends that came to cheer them on. I am so excited to see how they do in the next couple of games. I got some video of the game but unfortunately always forgot to start the camera during the really exciting moments. Sorry Akin brothers.

Levi is still growin, growin, growin. He now can easily roll both ways and loves to put everything in his mouth. We are so proud of him; especially the way he handled the move and all of the places we have taken him lately.

Hopefully it won't be so long before there is another post, but I am not making any promises : /

Levi thinks his Daddy is hilarious


Some footage of the game. Tim is #7 in the back and has the hand off to #11







Levi and his girlfriends



post signature

4 comments:

Kay Sue said...

Hey Baby - I love your post - NO APOLOGIES. In the words of Bob Newhart "STOP IT". I love the pictures, love the video!!!!!!! I look for you every morning on Skype.

Let's get your vonage fixed, no matter what it takes!

Love, you

MOMMA

Lindsey said...

So good to hear from you again girl.. and no worries.. we know you are busy! Levi is precious though and you have to just love that laugh!!! So proud of Tim too! Wish sometimes our coaches in the US could play with the teams here too.. wouldnt that be interesting ha!

Tara said...

Anna! What a wonderful surprise to see a post from you this morning! Glad to hear that you all are doing well! What a big boy Levi is (loved his giggle in the video) and what a neat surprise to see Tim playing with the team. We think of you all often!!!

Household6 said...

Levi's doing well with the ladies!!

H