Monday, February 2, 2009

Johnny Rockets

Tim and I finally ventured over the the European side and went to a huge mall to eat at Johnny Rockets. I think the mall was at least five stories high, and we both felt like big time foreigners as our jaws dropped and we just stood in the middle gawking at all the stores. Trust me, you would be doing the same if you saw this



Kinda felt like the small town ppl coming to the big city

We enjoyed Johnny Rockets and had a few conclusions,

Burger: Really Good, a lot better than Num Num's, another burger joint that has ridiculous prices

Music: Great, and a ton of fun, a great mix of oldies and we even chose a few with our personal juke box on our table. Levi loved it so much he got up on the table and danced



Atmosphere: Really fun, like you are walking into an old diner, and it was nice to be able to speak English to the waiters.

Milkshake: Average, it was good I think because I hadn't had anything Oreo or Cookies and Cream most of the time we have been in Turkey, but a Steak n' Shake milkshake would have probably won the taste test if I had one next to me.

Drinks: Really Good, they have fountain drinks, which is a huge treat here, and syrups like vanilla and cherry you can add to your drink

Overall, worth the trip and the traffic, we didn't think the prices were to shabby either. We both agreed we would visit again.
*
*
*
Levi is napping more than hour, thank goodness! Any tips on this or is he just getting to that stage where he is taking an "afternoon nap"?

I should be doing this,


I like the sorting and putting it in the washer part, its the folding and putting away part that I don't like so much. Anyone else have this problem??



post signature

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hear ya on the laundry sister :) Levi is getting so big! When is the official month yall get to come back home???

Household6 said...

I'll trade my laundry for your laundry :0)

We have a Jonny Rockets here...not loving it...but I could see if it was the most American thing you had had in awhile that it would be good.

In the one picture of Levi his shoes look like they have peace signs on them...hehehe

you should comment on my blog more punk...I almost always comment on yours :0)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh you blogged!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Unknown said...

also, that mall is INSANE. Also, there is a place called Num Nums?!?!?! OH MAN! This way for your num nums!

Unknown said...

lastly, Levi is a mini Tim with Anna colored hair.