Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Isn't she a BEAUTY?!!



That's right folks! We now are official owners of a quality Arçelik air conditioner or klima as they are called here in Turkey. It is such a treat to sleep in the cold once again and be able to use a sheet. We decided to put it in the bedroom and I must admit I have been finding alot of excuses to hang out in here and turn the air conditioner on : ) We know its not a necessity but it for sure has made things a little easier. We'll I'm off to go fire her up for the evening at a cool 21 degrees Celsius and try not to convince myself to turn it down to 18 ; )


post signature

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

YEA!!!! My mom tells stories of being pregnant with my sister in Biloxi, Mississippi through the summer without an air conditioner. They did the same thing---bought an air conditioner and put it in their bedroom. She said they did everything in there----ate, read, slept---it was the only room in the house through the summer!! I know this will make the summer much more tolerable for you!! Caitlin loved spending time with you while she was there! Hugs to you and Tim~