Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Back! So sorry I've been such a slacker!

Well, to use a quote from my sister's blog, "we are still breathing"! Again, I apologize for being MIA, life here just gets crazy sometimes as it does I'm sure for everyone. Heather (my sister) tagged me on her blogged, I've never been tagged but secretly have always wanted to be ; ) So here it goes,

Four jobs I've had:

1. Concessionaire, Lifeguard and Receptionist (this has probably been one of my favorite jobs) at Lakeside Swim Club then a lifeguard again at Wildwood Country Club
2. Cashier at WKU bookstore (my sister has been a good reference for me at both Lakeside and WKU : ) )
3. Nanny
4. "Floater" (what a job title!) at Southeastern

Four movies I've watched more than once: ( I have alot of these but I'll try to narrow some down, I like movies!)

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. The Sandlot
3. Elf
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Four places I've lived:

1. Coco Beach, FL (I bet this does'nt really count, I lived there till like age 2, I don't remember any of it)
2. Lousiville, KY
3. Wake Forest, NC
4. Currently residing in Istanbul, Turkey

Four TV shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. LOST
3. Friends
4. really anything on HGTV, but we don't get it here

Four places I've been: (I'm hoping for this list to grow more interesting in the next few years)

1. Cyprus
2. Arizona
3. The Outer Banks, NC
4. Florida
(wow, I feel kinda lame)

Four of my favorite foods: (I'll do restaurants too)

1. Panera Bread
2. Chick-fil-a
3. Popcorn
4. Mostly all fruits, I can't get enough of it!

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:

1. The birth of our first baby!! It's a boy! Due Ocotober 30th
2. My Mom and Dad coming when the baby's born!
3. Danny, Charlotte, and Nathan coming in a few weeks, and everyone coming at Christmas!
4. Hopefully going to the beach this summer

Four friends I'm tagging:

1. Lindsey Isham (you may have already done this tag)
2. Marsha Turley
3. Bess Contreras
4. hmm... not alot of my friends have blogs... sorry I can't think of a 4th

That was fun! Thanks Heather! Can't wait to see everyone elses!


post signature

5 comments:

Merm's blog said...

whoa, whoa, whoa! you're pregnant! I check back to your blog every couple of weeks and was totally unaware of that awesome news!!!!! You're the first from the ol' Bible Study!
I'm soooo excited for you!
Love you both! (sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!)

Tara said...

Tim and Anna,

Found your blog through Lindsey's and am so excited!!! I've been busy "backreading" and looks like you all are doing great. We pray for you often!!!

But I have to say that the most exciting news on your blog is that you are having a little boy!!!! Wahoo! Praise the Lord!!! We'll be praying that everything continues to go smoothly with his growth and development!

Congratulations again! Know that you are thought of and prayed for often (we have your prayer card on our fridge!!!).

Much love,
Jamie and Tara Dew

Lindsey said...

sorry i gave up on you ha! i should have known you would tag me and i wouldnt check it for awhile :) I will get to it soon though i promise! miss you girl :)

Unknown said...

I miss you! :) :)

Leah F said...

Anna--
Happy Birthday! (I saw your birthday on facebook, hope you don't mind:-) I hope you have had a wonderful celebration of your special day. Congratulations as well on the upcoming arrival of your first child! Charlotte had mentioned it to me earlier, but I had not heard that you were expecting a boy! Very exciting! We are expecting our second, a BOY, in September! When y'all are back stateside the boys will have to meet. I hope you are doing well--know that you and Tim are in our prayers!