Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A post! finally!

I created this blog site several weeks ago and I have to admit I was a little nervous about starting to post, but here we go......This blog is Tim and I's best attempt to keep everyone updated with our lives. In the recent months Tim got offered a job in Central Asia as a football coach for a university. We are extremely excited about this opportunity and we look forward to living in a different area of the world. This summer has been one of transition for the both of us as we have graduated college and are both working part time jobs as we wait to leave the country. Tim has been working at a local skating rink called JellyBeans, yes, a skating rink, you read correctly. He has had a great time handing out skates and working the "stuff shop". I have been babysitting and working at school. Also, this summer we got to visit with my family on Memorial Day, spend a week with Tim's family at the beach, and traveled to Orlando to visit some friends. In two weeks we will begin living like nomads as we travel to Kentucky, Central Asia, back to Kentucky, and then Virginia, only stopping in North Carolina a few days in between. Please pray for us as we begin the difficult task of saying goodbye to family and friends. Moreover, as we prepare to leave the United States for 2 years.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY! So glad you joined the blog family :) I look forward to keeping up with you once you head overseas. I am very thankful for our friendship and dont want it to end by any means haha!

Household6 said...

write more :0)

H